A Business Process Analyst Finance’s range of tasks
Even though the Business Process Analyst Finance is not part of the financial department, he or she is the pre-eminent partner for this team. He or she…
- keeps a close eye on the existing systems and processes while optimising them;
- combines a proactive and conceptual mind-set with a good insight into the business;
- both engages in a dialogue and share their thoughts with the internal client;
- succeeds in sharpening concrete needs and realising optimised complete solutions;
- bears in mind the impact on the actual situation and possible dependency on other ongoing initiatives;
- monitors the evolutions in the market so that the can inform and inspire internal clients.
A Business Process Analyst Finance’s profile
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst;
- knowledge of O2C, Thesaurie, P2P, GL and AA.
- experience with process engagement and cross-functional services;
- flexible, result-oriented and immune to stress.