A Cost Controller’s range of tasks
The Cost Controller coordinates the budgetary processes of various product aspects, such as labour and materials. He or she…
- keeps a close eye on costs an analyses;
- takes care of all processes being executed according to the SOX-standards;
- knows everything about allocations keys;
- is involved in the business;
- uses an analytical mind-set to make analyses and reports of all possible production costs;
- takes care of the monthly and year-end closings for all production activities (inventory, fixed and variable costs).
A Cost Controller’s profile
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- 4 years or relevant experience in an analytical function;
- experience within a production entity;
- associative skills;
- expert in applying allocation keys.