A Collection Manager’s range of tasks
The Collections Manager is responsible for independently managing a debt portfolio. He or she…
- takes care of a temporary, accurate and efficient implementation of client collections;
- keeps an eye on credit management and supports KPI-statistics and reports;
- works together with the commercial department;
- guarantees a correct service, focussing on the financial aspect and the optimisation of ongoing processes.
A Collection Manager’s profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and fiscal matters;
- language knowledge on point;
- flexible and disciplined teamplayer;
- convincing personality.