A Financial Business Partner’s range of tasks
The Financial Business Partner acts as a sparring partner for the financial and operational departments. He or she…
- combines a strong financial insight and knowledge of the business;
- sets up new activities and keeps a close eye on ongoing projects;
- monitors the activities’ returns and forecasts new projects;
- monitors the activities’ risks;
- screens contracts with clients in the financial, tax, social and corporate law fields;
- estimates the risks of contracts in consultation with legal and tax advisors;
- provides a clear report for both management and client.
A Financial Business Partner's profile
- Master’s Degree in Business Economics;
- proven experience as a business partner;
- elaborate knowledge of languages: Dutch, French, English and preferably German;
- decisive and communicative:
- impactful personality.