Calling all dynamic and ambitious young finance professionals with a minimum of two years of experience in a finance function! Embark on a journey beyond your comfort zone. Picture yourself stepping into the shoes of an international CFO, navigating challenges, and sharpening your financial skills.
Is this challenge something for you?
- Experience: You have minimum two years of hands-on experience in finance functions.
- Age: max. 38 years old
- Ambition: You want to fuel your ambition to excel in the world of finance.
- Versatility: Embrace new challenges and break free from the ordinary.
Why participate in our bootcamp?
- Innovative Learning: Immerse yourself in finance strategies and tactics.
- Global Perspective: Gain insights into the role of a CFO and broaden your view on finance.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded young finance professionals and expand your industry network.
During a 3-day bootcamp, you will be challenged by the CFO of AB InBev on several topics. The bootcamp will consist of challenges, workshops and keynote speakers. You will get to work in team on your hard and soft skills!
Every team will be assigned a mentor from the AB InBev team, who will be available at several points during the bootcamp to help the teams with the development of their solution for the challenges.
Participants will have the opportunity to tackle challenging cases curated by none other than Alexandre Pouille, VP Finance Europe at AB InBev. The challenges revolve around the following topics:
- SUSTAINABILITY: Compliance on global scale & Resource allocation
- STRATEGY: Investor relations, Financial & non-financial KPI’s & Risk Matrix
- MACRO-ECONOMY: Impact of macro-economic developments & Role of finance