Numbers is one of Cronos' newest achievements - together with Ufinity - focus on the CFO and its department in the field of performance management.
We combine financial insights with thorough IT knowledge.
We focus on:
- AP / AR / Cashmanagement
- Budgeting, Planning and Consolidation
- Human Capital (Finance)
Numbers is an organization that accompanies the CFO and his team at:
- the awareness to professionalize and automate;
- the analysis, comparison and decision of the right platform;
- project & change management;
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in helping clients transform their organization in response to the impact of financial (digital) disruption on their business, taking leadership roles from business development through to delivery. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be:
- In possession of extensive financial and future knowledge: from strategy, through customer, finance, creative, technical, analytical and security domains;
- A trusted adviser, with a track record of advising senior executives and company boards on executing financial (digital) transformation within leading organizations;
- An experienced delivery leader, able to help our clients shape their digital transformation programme of work with a successful track record of successfully delivering financial projects;
- An effective team builder, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams, drawn from across our clients staff and third party organizations;
- Experienced in successful delivery of large-scale, technology-enabled change in the front-office, with a good understanding of the technology domains relevant to financial (digital) transformation, in one or more industries;
- Experienced in working through the business and operating model implications of financial (digital) transformation on the organization, and in implementing successful business change;
- A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain financial ideas to non-technical audiences, and business concepts and goals to technical audiences; and a successful business development leader, able to successfully pursue new opportunities, and sell on.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds;
- A strong financial experience, combine (not a must) with consulting experience, through a leading professional services or systems integration background;
- Proven experience in shaping and leading technology-enabled, finance (digital) transformation initiatives;
- Demonstrable track record of shaping and leading successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives;
- Track record of working with senior client executives in advisory and delivery roles.