- Manage the accounts receivable portfolio (together with your colleagues);
- Collect outstanding receivables; call our B2B customers and follow up arrangements made, regularly and efficiently.
- Monitor the payment behaviour of customers and respond to any changes accordingly.
- Ensure, together with your colleagues, that the team targets and objectives (KPIs) are attained.
- Frequent contact with external customers and colleagues from the internal marketing and sales department
- Minimum experience in credit collecting
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English and German (knowledge of another language would be a plus).
- Pre-due collection does not put you off.
- Able to work with Excel; knowledge of Navision would be a plus
- Assertive and target-oriented, but also flexible and customer-friendly
- Good communication skills and commercially minded
- Open to working from our office in Brussels one day a week
- Report directly to the Credit Controller
A temporary mission.