We are searching for an agro-industrial Group.
Within the Belgium & France Finance Department, located in Antwerp, we are looking for a financial profile to support the sites expansion.
You will assist the Belgium & France controller with:
- Ensure correct accounting close and cost controlling for Belgium and France
- Assist in the analysis of the monthly figures and KPI's in preparation of the monthly management report
- Work closely with the various Operation Teams to understand and share their financial performance
- Participate in the Budgetting and Forecasting exercise and provide variance analysis
- Participate in different ad hoc projects and analysis.
- In the spirit of continuous imporvement, you pro-actively take initiatives to improve the controlling and reporting process.
- Report to the Belgium & France Controller, who reports to the CFO.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Economics/Finance.
- at least 3 years of experience in Controlling.
- You speak and write English and French very good.
- You are a real team player, pro-active and have good skills with ability to prioritize.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude with an excellent attention to details.
- You are flexible and customer orientated.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office application especially Excel and knowledge in ERP is considered an asset.
A temporary assignment for about 3-4 Months (extensions are possible)