As part of the accounting team you will manage on a day to day basis the accounting, controlling and reporting of one or more Treasury Centers
• Main responsibility will be the accounting and controlling of the Johnson and Johnson European Treasury Centers.
• Ensure alignment of accounting processes with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Reporting and controls of treasury accounting for the J&J treasury centers.
• Participate in the analysis and reporting of results to J&J Corporate headquarters.
• Business partnering with internal and external business partners.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize the accounting, controlling and reporting processes.
Required and desired skills:
• Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of accountancy. Knowledge of US GAAP and accounting of derivatives are an additional asset.
• Team player.
• Accurate and strong analytical skills.
• Flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
Temporary assignment from August until December 2019 (possibly prolonged)