The detailed design phase of this project is split into 4 main delivery streams:
- System & process design stream
- Master data stream
- Reporting stream
- Business change management stream
The master data stream will deliver the following documents
Detailed Master data list: new master data fields have been identified for the new controlling model. A detailed list will be dressed-up of the values that these new master can have.
Data Mapping/Derivation Tables: this documents describes how the new master data can be extracted from existing master data. It also shows the mapping of how master data that will no longer be supported in the new model can be found in the new model.
Report User Requirements: For the different financial reporting, the content of the report and the interaction/drill down possibilities will be defined in this documents. The document will be used as a basis for the technical mapping and report creation that are managed within the reporting stream.
The Master Data Stream Leader will gather information, make initial proposals and organize the necessary meetings with the controllers and the business to finalize the deliverables.
- You have a technical or economical master
- You have minimal 5 years of experiance
- You are familiar with the electricity domain or able to rapidly understand this Business and underlying concepts.
- You are experienced in Data management and exploitation.
- You are proactive and eager to take responsibilities.
- Your communication skills allow you to facilitate workshops where you can act as a leader when necessary.
- You are familiar with Data models and IT architecture.
- You have analytic skills allowing you to make solid initial proposals for the delivery documents and to answer complex problems in a simple and structured way
- You are familiar (processes & tools) with : SAP CO, Financial and Business controlling models, Reporting and reporting tools.
- You combine collaboration and team spirit.
- You are able to convince.
A temporary mission as from august until december 2019